Customer Service Training For Anderson Area
Better customer care may be that gap causing customers to choose you above other suppliers offering the same products or services.
Do you understand customer needs and problems and would like to offer guidance to staff members?
Our training provides advanced customer service ideas for your organization based on the content field or competency that you want to improve.
This course is ideal for anyone seeking training in customer service and client care.
- Appreciate how their individual effort counts towards the achievement of the organisation
- Complaint handling practice
- Dealing with objections
- Factors of voice that add and detract from the message and picture being portrayed
- How to provide customer service over the phone
- Professional telephone and email Methods
- Responding to challenging customer requests assertively
- Understand who your customers are, what they want and what they anticipate
- Why finding new clients costs five to seven times more
About This Customer Service Training Session
Assessing all customer touch points and focusing on professional communication, this course will not only help you manage, monitor and report on the effectiveness of your service to customers, but manage customer complaints in a professional way.
In order to create customer satisfaction, you want to go beyond good customer service and exceed your customers’ expectations with exceptional service every time.
This customer service class is suitable for anyone who has responsibility for serving external or internal customers.
Throughout the program, you’ll receive training that takes you from the fundamentals of customer care through to providing quality customer feedback and customer satisfaction as a means of improving and possibly growing your business.
If you are a business located in Anderson we can provide a customised Customer Service Training to suit your team.