Customer Service Training For Amphitheatre Area
Customers are the lifeblood of any business. Yet it’s surprising how few people and organisations have mastered delivering consistent service excellence.
Good customer service is critical for all businesses, large or small. It can have a direct impact on customer loyalty and where prospective customers choose to spend their money.
Increasingly, consumers are valuing customer support over and above both product quality and reduced prices so increasing customer service is vital.
This course Introduces the fundamental concepts of customer service and dives into effective customer service techniques and practices.
- Advance a customer service program from a basic to advanced degree
- Create a positive impression on your customers and enhance the image of your organisation
- Encourage ideas, suggestions and observations from all employees.
- How to get the support of supervisors, coworkers, and staff
- Individual and group exercises, facilitated group discussion
- Obtain customer feedback to continuously refine a customer support program
- Remember to use ‘please’ and ‘thank-you’ and provide world-class courtesy
- The lifetime value of existing clients
- What your customers, want, need and anticipate
About This Customer Service Training Session
Assessing all customer touch points and focusing on professional communication, this course will not only help you manage, monitor and report on the effectiveness of your service to customers, but manage customer complaints in a professional manner.
If you are in a customer focused role or you handle a client service group, this program is perfect as it will better help you deliver high quality service to clients and clients.
This program takes customer service training to the highest level.
Whether you need a public course or a group session in your offices, we can provide exactly what you want at a price that will guarantee a wonderful return on your investment.
Customised Customer Service Training for Amphitheatre teams.