Customer Service Training For Amity Area
Complex customer service functions are in demand across a whole spectrum of industries and workplaces, such as banking and finance, travel and retail, contact centers, help desks, reception, front of business and counter service.
Gain thorough knowledge and understanding of customer service practices and become confident in handling enquiries, complaints, and communications.
Our client services course is ideally suited to those already working in a customer service capacity, or contemplating exploring a new career area.
The significance of a corporate culture that fulfills and excites its employees cannot be underestimated.
- Actively look for ways to go the extra mile and exceed customer expectations
- Communicate more assertively and effectively
- Delight the customer by going beyond customer satisfaction
- Have the knowledge, skills and desire to resolve a customer’s query or problem on the initial call.
- The Way to resurrect lost customers
- Nature of communication – what it is and why it goes wrong
- Responsibility for customer service
- Understanding the customer’s situation
- What makes customers stay, and the reasons they leave
About This Customer Service Training Session
Establishing a successful customer service program in your business demands commitment from yourself and your staff.
If you don’t find what you are looking for, we can create it for you.
The course will provide you the skills to develop customer loyalty and will teach you how to look after yourself and feel confident in any customer situation.
We can customise the program so it’s contextualised to suit you and your workplace requirements.
Providing local training options to your Amity business.