Amherst Local Customer Service Training
Complex customer service roles are in demand across a complete spectrum of industries and offices, including banking and finance, travel and retail, contact centres, help desks, reception, front of company and counter service.
Every single contact between you and the client is vital. This course can help you recognize the fundamental principles of good customer service practices, whether you communicate with customers in person, on the phone or via email.
Most successful businesses and companies take customer support very seriously.
This class discusses how to connect with the customer and illustrates how to manage customer service on the telephone, in-person, responding to and sending e-mail, and when dealing with challenging clients.
- Evaluate customer needs and provide constructive advice to promote the improvement of customer service delivery
- Customer contact points and Understanding of the customer journey
- Defining good customer service
- Helps you become an asset to your organisation by providing tactics and strategies to meet or surpass customer expectations
- Identify Ways of promoting your business and boosting business
- Know how to handle customer behavior by understanding their needs and expectations
- Record customer service standards and relate them back to business goals.
- The power of using titles, with 5 simple tips to remember them
- What does good service look like and feel like?
About This Customer Service Training Session
Companies need to give their employees access to a wider array of knowledge source, subject matter specialists, examples of best practices and other individuals’ experience of customer service.
Learn the strategies involved in exceeding customer needs and guiding staff to comprehend and retain customer relationships.
This course is designed for professionals looking to enhance the customer service experience and develop techniques to build strong customer relationships. This session is for Customer service representatives, sales professionals, sales and customer service supervisors and managers, marketing professionals and managers, front line workers, anyone and everyone who comes into contact with clients!
Contact us today to find out more on conducting a Customer Service Training in Amherst.