American River Customised Customer Service Training
Clients are any organisation’s best assets.Developed and introduced by customer support specialists, this seminar teaches ways to work easily with others and create a more pleasant environment.
In today’s competitive market, businesses must make sure that they are delivering the highest quality customer support.
With such a tough competition, the only way to differentiate yourself from other companies is to go out of your way to assist your customers and provide an excellent customer service.
- Actively look for ways to go the extra mile and exceed customer expectations
- Dealing with anger and complaining customers
- Develop effective interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
- Factors of good and bad communication on the telephone
- How your attitude affects clients
- Placing yourself at the customer’s shoes
- Review recruitment practices to ensure you employ the ideal front-line staff.
- Techniques for handling complaints to the customer’s complete satisfaction
- Why you lose customers
About This Customer Service Training Session
A customer service program formalises the level of customer service you aim to provide, and what practical things you will do to accomplish this.
Our courses can be tailored to meet the demands of every business when dealing with both external and internal customers, irrespective of industry or the size of your business.
The more you know about your customers the more enabled your team will be and the better results you’ll get from training.
We can adapted to your precise needs and the examples used can be quite specific to your organisation.
The practice is made for local companies within the American River region.