Amaroo Customer Service Training
Being able to clearly explain the next step in a process and confirming that the client is satisfied, will reduce the amount of callbacks and return customers. Improving “first contact” resolution is among the primary drivers of customer satisfaction.
Every single contact between you and the client is vital. This course can help you recognize the basic principles of good customer service practices, whether you communicate with customers in person, on the phone or via email.
Some of the best organizations understand one of the keys is incorporating a strong customer service philosophy embraced by every single person.
This course covers essential topics in providing quality client service.
- 5 ways to improve your over-the-phone persona
- Customer contact points and knowledge of the customer journey
- Dealing with hard, overbearing customers
- Follow-up to ensure completion
- How to view your organization through the eyes of the customer
- Obtain customer feedback to continuously refine a customer support program
- Review customer satisfaction with service delivery with verifiable information while maintaining reporting processes to compare changes in client satisfaction
- Understand how the service-profit chain affects your organisation.
- What customer service is
About This Customer Service Training Session
Ideal for team members at all levels that are wanting to develop their customer service and communication skills for working with internal and external clients.
Our courses can be tailored to satisfy the demands of every business when dealing with both external and internal customers, regardless of industry or the size of your company.
This comprehensive customer service Course will provide you with an opportunity to explore your duties to the clients service function in your organisation.
We’ve got a great deal of great customer service training courses that will be a fantastic match for you and your staff.
This session is created for business located in Amaroo.