Customer Service Training For Alva
An engaging customer service training course to develop and fine-tune customer service skills, with half-day or one-day training options available.
Employees who are properly trained and demonstrate professional customer service skills, can improve customer loyalty and satisfaction.
Our extensive customer service training classes are designed to help your employees react to clients’ needs.
This workshop will provide you the skills to provide a level of customer service that sets your organisation apart. You will learn methods to attract, connect with and retain customers in a competitive market, including how to turn complaints into opportunities.
- Always welcome a customer with friendliness and a willingness to serve
- Building and maintaining rapport
- Dealing with hard, overbearing Clients
- How Good Am I at providing Service? Questionnaire
- Importance of first impressions , as viewed from the customer’s standpoint
- Lessens stress by providing skills to de-escalate challenging situations
- Remember to use ‘please’ and ‘thank-you’ and provide world-class courtesy
- The value of a Vision Statement
- What your customers, desire, need and expect
About This Customer Service Training Session
Each workshop presents techniques for handling challenging customers and situations and also offers opportunities to apply new skills to service interactions.
Our Customer Service class will engage, instruct and equip your staff members with the skills required for often difficult customer service based roles. Professional, certified instructors with extensive experience in the service industry teach the classes.
We are also proficient at providing bespoke training courses in customer services, as well as longer term programmes to fulfill specific organisation goals and service standards.
Supplying local training options to your Alva company.