Customer Service Training For Altona North
Customers are any organisation’s best assets.
If you’re searching to provide exceptional, outstanding service then this program is ideal for all staff who deal with internal and external customers.
Increasingly, customers are valuing customer support over and above both product quality and reduced costs so increasing customer service is very important.
This course helps customer service providers understand the importance of the role and develop essential skills required to provide superior customer service.
- Addresses the skills necessary to provide exceptional customer service to internal and external clients.
- Communication Skills
- Enhance each customer interaction with friendliness and go the extra mile
- How to do ‘service recovery’ and turn an irate client into a positive advocate
- How we ‘manage’ our clients
- Practical exercises in pairs and trios with group discussion
- Say no without using the ‘no’ word and avoid disappointing a customer
- Taking a “Can Do” attitude and follow-through with action
- Ways to create a winning first impression
About This Customer Service Training Session
Customer service training programs improve the customer service skills and skills of your staff and equip them with the customer service tools mentioned above.
One-day instructor-led customer service training courses are offered at your site for up to 15 students per course.
This system provides tools to identify the many ingredients that contribute to difficult customer situations; understand and overcome them and demonstrate how client retrieval can benefit your company.
You will learn ways to attract, connect with and retain customers in a competitive marketplace, such as how to turn complaints into opportunities.
The practice is created for local business within the Altona North region.