Customer Service Training For Alton Downs Area
An engaging customer service training course to develop and fine-tune customer service skills, with half-day or time-management training options available.
Each and every contact between you and the client is important. This course will help you recognize the basic principles of good customer service practices, whether you communicate with customers in person, on the phone or via email.
In today’s rapidly changing business world, the key to a successful organisation is not only about providing an excellent service or product, but also about delivering great customer care.
This customer service course will provide participants with the knowledge and skills required to ensure that products and services are delivered and maintained to the standards your customers have come to expect.
- Build loyal relationships with customers and workers
- Cost of a Dissatisfied Customer
- Effective questioning techniques
- Factors of good and poor communication on the phone
- Increases customer satisfaction and retention by creating loyalty
- Looking for all the ways you can deliver, not reasons you can’t
- Seek ways to continuously improve
- Knowing the customer’s situation
- Why the choices you make with each client contact are so significant
About This Customer Service Training Session
Exploring all customer touch points and focusing on professional communication, this course will not only help you manage, track and report on the effectiveness of your service to customers, but manage customer complaints in a professional way.
Our focus is on you, and we will provide a customer service training workshop that is just what your business needs.
The customer service training is either a full or half-day customer service workshop focussed on the critical role individuals play in building customer loyalty and creating positive service experiences.
Whether you want a public course or a group session in your offices, we can provide what you want at a price that will guarantee a wonderful return on your investment.
Customised Customer Service Training for Alton Downs teams.