Customised Customer Service Training For Alstonvale Area
As the first line of contact with clients, service representatives can influence customer perceptions and ensure their loyalty and satisfaction.
Each and every contact between you and the client is important. This course can allow you to recognize the fundamental principles of good customer service practices, whether you communicate with customers in person, on the phone or via email.
Inspire Your Company with a WOW Customer Service Philosophy! The course teaches service representatives critical skills in the areas of professionalism, communication, managing the call, managing the customer, managing job stress and other abilities such as cross-selling.
- Answer the phone in a standard way and with a smile
- Creating lasting first impressions
- Deliver bad news to clients in a more positive manner.
- Handling work based client requests
- How to make your customers love you and tell everyone they know
- Listened efficiently, asked questions and summarised to respond fully to a client request
- Remember to use ‘please’ and ‘thank-you’ and provide world-class courtesy
- The right and wrong ways to say “no”
- Why finding new customers costs five to seven times more
About This Customer Service Training Session
Establishing a successful customer service program in your business requires dedication from yourself and your own staff.
Learn the strategies involved in exceeding customer needs and directing staff to understand and retain customer relationships.
This one day Customer Service Training Course is for individuals on the front line of customer service, whether face to face or over the phone.
We’ll provide you valuable know-how on a broad assortment of topics such as organizing your desk, appropriate email etiquette, dealing with tough customers, and how customer service will make your company excel.
The practice is created for local business within the Alstonvale area.