Customised Customer Service Training For Alonnah
Being able to clearly explain the next step in a process and confirming that the client is satisfied, will decrease the number of callbacks and return customers. Improving “first contact” resolution is among the principal drivers of customer satisfaction.
Ideal for those working in a contact centre role, this customer service class will provide you the skills to provide deal with complex or challenging customer service situations.
In today’s increasingly competitive markets, providing exceptional customer support is increasingly important to differentiate you and your opponents.
The way your customers buy from you is very important, because if the buying experience is frustrating or difficult a client might not even complete their first purchase, let alone return.
- Attract customer compliments that are recorded, recognised and rewarded
- Creating lasting first impressions
- Differences between assertive, passive and aggressive behaviour
- Establishing customer needs and responding to requests
- Individual and group exercises, facilitated group discussion
- Raise the bar on customer service and marketing strategies
- React to a complaint as an opportunity for service recovery and to improve systems
- Sharing our own experiences of good and poor service
- The Value and Belief of Customer Care
- What customer service is
About This Customer Service Training Session
Companies need to provide their employees access to a wider array of knowledge supply, subject matter experts, examples of best practices and other individuals’ experience of customer services.
Our customer service training is always adapting to the most frequent method of communication used to connect with your clients e.g. face to face, telephone, email.
This course provides guidelines and best practices for providing excellent customer service that will enable frontline associates and support staff in copy and support roles to build, preserve, and increase a loyal customer base.
Whether you need a public course or a group session at your offices, we can provide what you want at a price that will guarantee a wonderful return on your investment.
Training sessions customised to suit the Alonnah local region and business.