Customer Service Training For Almurta Area
Being able to clearly explain the next step in a process and confirming that the customer is satisfied, will reduce the amount of callbacks and return customers. Improving “first contact” resolution is among the primary drivers of customer satisfaction.
Engage your team with customer service training that’s easy to implement and simple to use.
Our training provides advanced customer service ideas for your organization based on the content area or competency you would like to improve.
This workshop will give you the skills to provide a level of customer service that sets your organisation apart. You will learn methods to attract, connect with and retain customers in a competitive marketplace, including how to turn complaints into opportunities.
- 11 creative techniques to sharpen your listening skills
- Builds your versatility for different situations through heightened communication skills
- Delight the customer by going beyond customer satisfaction
- Follow-up to ensure completion
- Increases customer satisfaction and retention generating greater potential income for the Business
- Presentation, revolving flipchart exercise in small groups, group review
- Say no without using the ‘no’ word and avoid disappointing a customer
- Telephone greetings that place a positive stage
- Ways to make a winning first impression
About This Customer Service Training Session
All of our programs can be customized to satisfy your precise needs.
Our customer service training is always aligned to the most frequent method of communication used to connect with your customers e.g. face to face, phone, email.
This course provides guidelines and best practices for providing excellent customer service that will enable frontline associates and support staff in back-up and support roles to build, maintain, and increase a loyal customer base.
You will learn ways to attract, connect with and retain customers in a competitive marketplace, including how to turn complaints into opportunities.
Ask us about a customised training session in Almurta.