Allanooka Customer Service Training
Customer Service Training provides your entire team with the knowledge and skills necessary to continuously exceeded guest expectations.
Do you understand customer requirements and problems and would like to provide guidance to staff members? So as to stick out in today’s business environment, one can’t hope to have by just meeting customer expectations.
The amount of service provided to each and every customer often makes the difference between whether a brand fails or succeeds.
- Actively look for ways to go the extra mile and exceed customer expectations
- Cost of a Dissatisfied Client
- Diagnose problems in delivery of customer service
- Establishing customer needs and responding to requests
- Identify ways to establish links between excellence in client service and your company practices and policies.
- Searching for all the ways you can deliver, not grounds you can’t
- Recognise and reward staff behavior that you want repeated.
- Techniques for handling complaints to the customer’s complete satisfaction
- Using positive language and tone of voice
About This Customer Service Training Session
Exploring all customer touch points and focusing on professional communication, this course will not just help you manage, track and report on the effectiveness of your service to clients, but manage customer complaints in a professional way.
Learn about customer service skills, building customer loyalty, creating effective first impressions, managing customer expectations, and much more by filtering through our training and development workshops.
Satisfied customers are loyal customers. This session is for Customer service representatives, sales professionals, sales and customer service supervisors and managers, marketing professionals and managers, front line workers, anyone and everyone who comes into contact with customers!
Customised Customer Service Training for Allanooka teams.