Allan Local Customer Service Training
Complex customer service functions are in demand across a whole spectrum of industries and offices, such as banking and finance, travel and retail, contact centers, help desks, reception, front of company and counter service.
Do you understand customer requirements and problems and would like to offer advice to staff members?
Individuals who interact directly with a client needs to have a skillset and mindset to meet or exceed a client’s expectations.
This customer service course will provide participants with the knowledge and skills needed to ensure that products and services are delivered and maintained to the standards your customers have come to expect.
- Active listening skills on the phone
- Complaint handling practice sessions with feedback, group review
- Easier management of staff and customer problems because of enhanced management skills and increased satisfaction of employees and customers
- How to exceed customer expectations
- Importance of first impressions , as seen from the customer’s standpoint
- Professional Telephone Techniques and Courtesy
- Service recovery
- Understanding the client’s business needs
- Using body language to your advantage
About This Customer Service Training Session
Terrific customer service training covers essential behaviours, service strategies, and service systems that collectively ensure an exceptional customer experience.
Participants will learn to “wow” customers and build strong customer service teams. Professional, certified instructors with extensive experience in the service sector teach the classes. This session is for Customer service representatives, sales professionals, sales and customer service supervisors and managers, marketing professionals and managers, front line workers, anyone and everyone who comes into contact with customers!
For more information on this Allan Customer Service Training session contact us.