Customer Service Training For Allambee South
Complex customer service roles are in demand across a whole spectrum of industries and offices, including banking and finance, travel and retail, contact centres, help desks, reception, front of company and counter support.
If you’re looking to offer exceptional, outstanding service then this course is excellent for all staff who deal with external and internal customers.
Increasingly, customers are valuing customer support over and over both product quality and low prices so increasing customer support is vital.
This program provides tools which will further improve customer service skills and confidence when providing service to customers from diverse cultures.
- Ask key employees what they already do to provide good customer service.
- Building and maintaining rapport
- Diagnose problems in delivery of customer support
- Set a customer complaint policy.
- Innocent statements that can drive customers away
- Manage stressful situations with clients face-to-face and over the phone
- Seek ways to continuously improve
- Understanding the customer’s business needs
- What is Customer Service?
About This Customer Service Training Session
Each workshop presents techniques for managing challenging clients and situations and also offers opportunities to apply new skills to service interactions.
No travel expenses, the training is conducted at your own facility.
This course session contains an engaging blend of lecture, group interaction, and role-playing to improve retention of the training.
We can adapted to your precise needs and the examples used can be quite specific to your organisation.
Your Customer Service Training could be customised to suit the local Allambee South area for those who have a team.