Customer Service Training In Allambee Reserve
Client expectations are on an all-time large. Even with continual insights, many client needs are still not satisfied. This is a clear sign that training has to be more stringent.
Every single contact between you and the customer is vital. This course will help you understand the basic principles of good customer service practices, whether you communicate with customers in person, on the telephone or via email.
Providing exceptional customer service starts with understanding who your customers are and establishing a client focus to satisfy their needs.
The customer service course is delivered as an interactive lecture with key concepts and techniques workshopped providing participants an opportunity to put these skills into practice.
- Assess customer needs and provide constructive advice to promote the improvement of customer service delivery
- Communicate and collaborate with customers utilising efficient communication processes
- Demonstration, facilitated group review, pairs exercise with group review
- How to identify and address the needs of your customers
- Increases customer satisfaction and retention by creating loyalty
- Manage Different Stressful Situations with the Irate, Rambling, Insistent, Threatening or Vulgar Customers
- Seek ways to continuously improve
- Understand that all companies are in the ‘relationship’ business
- Using body language to your advantage
About This Customer Service Training Session
An important aspect of the training is to provide solutions to meet those needs and expectations through consistent and positively reinforced training.
No travel expenses, the training is conducted at your own facility.
The course will give you the skills to develop customer loyalty and will instruct you how to take care of yourself and feel confident in any customer situation.
Whether you need a public class or a group session in your offices, we can supply exactly what you want at a price that will guarantee a wonderful return on your investment.
Customised Customer Service Training for Allambee Reserve groups.