Customised Customer Service Training For Alice Springs Area
Delivering first-class service is a successful strategy for everyone.
Gain thorough knowledge and understanding of customer service practices and become confident in handling enquiries, complaints, and communications.
Our extensive customer service training classes are designed to help your employees react to customers’ needs. The course teaches service agents critical skills in the areas of professionalism, communication, managing the telephone, managing the client, managing job stress and other abilities like cross-selling.
- Anticipating customer needs before they become a problem
- Complaints and why we need them
- Diagnose problems in matching service delivery to customers and promptly action procedures to resolve customer complaints
- Exemplary service and how to achieve same
- Identify Ways of promoting your organisation and fostering business
- Raise the bar on customer service and marketing strategies
- React to a complaint as an opportunity for service recovery and to enhance systems
- Reward customers with a customer loyalty program.
- Taking ownership of problems
- Use verifiable data while maintaining reporting procedures to compare changes in client satisfaction
About This Customer Service Training Session
Establishing a successful customer service program in your company requires commitment from yourself and your staff.
Participants will learn key concepts and take part in facilitated exercises and discussions that will personalize the customer support content to their specific roles and responsibilities in the business.
This program carries customer service training to the maximum level.
We’re also proficient at providing bespoke training courses in customer services, in addition to longer term programmes to fulfill specific organisation targets and service standards.
We can provide a trainer at the Alice Springs region.