Customer Service Training For Alfords Point Area
Being able to clearly explain the next step in a process and confirming that the client is satisfied, will reduce the number of callbacks and return clients. Improving “first contact” resolution is one of the principal drivers of consumer satisfaction.
Ideal for those working in a contact centre role, this customer service course will provide you the skills to provide deal with complex or challenging customer service situations.
The benefits of good customer service are endless.
This program provides tools to focus on the important function of the individual in building customer loyalty, creating a positive impression, and contributing to an office support culture.
- Actively listen to a customer with a complaint
- Communication Skills
- Effective questioning techniques
- Explaining technical information to non technical clients
- How using excellent customer service can generate return business
- Manage Different Stressful Situations with the Irate, Rambling, Insistent, Threatening or Vulgar Customers
- Realize that service delivery is an individual response value
- Understand that all companies are in the ‘relationship’ business
- What does good service look like and feel like?
About This Customer Service Training Session
Companies will need to give their employees access to a larger range of knowledge source, subject matter experts, examples of best practices and other peoples’ experience of customer service.
Loyal customers tell others and advertise the benefits of your products and services.
The customer service training is either a full or half-day customer service workshop focussed on the crucial role people play in building customer loyalty and creating positive service experiences.
We’ll provide you invaluable know-how on a broad assortment of topics like organizing your desk, proper email etiquette, dealing with tough customers, and how customer service will make your business excel.
We can offer a trainer at the Alfords Point region.