Alford Customer Service Training
Customer expectations are on an all-time large. In spite of continual insights, many customer requirements are still not satisfied. This is a clear indication that training needs to be more stringent.
Good customer service is critical for all businesses, big or small. It can have a direct effect on customer loyalty and where prospective customers choose to invest their money.
In today’s increasingly competitive markets, delivering exceptional customer service is increasingly important to differentiate you and your opponents.
This course covers essential topics in providing quality client service.
- Apply critical communication skills
- Building rapport with customers
- Deliver bad news to customers in a more positive manner.
- Follow-up to ensure completion
- How using excellent customer service can generate return business
- Listened effectively, asked questions and summarised to respond fully to a client request
- Reduce client turnover for long term benefits and success
- Understand customer diversity
- What your customers, desire, need and anticipate
About This Customer Service Training Session
Assessing all customer touch points and focusing on professional communication, this course won’t only help you manage, track and report on the effectiveness of your service to clients, but manage customer complaints in a professional way.
If you’re in a customer focused role or you handle a customer service group, this program is perfect as it will better enable you to provide high quality service to clients and clients.
The course will provide you the skills to develop customer loyalty and will instruct you how to look after yourself and feel confident in almost any customer situation.
We can customise the program so it’s contextualised to suit you and your workplace needs.
Corporate Customer Service Training accessible in Alford.