Alexandra Hills Local Customer Service Training
As the first line of contact with customers, service representatives can affect customer perceptions and ensure their satisfaction and loyalty.
Engage your team with customer service training that’s easy to implement and easy to use.
People who interact directly with a customer needs to have a skillset and mindset to meet or exceed a customer’s expectations.
This short course provides you with practical skills, strategies and knowledge.
- Accepting responsibility outside your area
- Creates a professional and proactive picture for the company through service criteria
- Encourage ideas, suggestions and observations from all staff.
- How to build good will
- How to provide customer service over the telephone
- Manage stressful situations with clients face-to-face and over the telephone
- Responsiveness — how do we improve
- Time management techniques
- What is Customer Support?
About This Customer Service Training Session
Customer service training programs enhance the customer service skills and abilities of your staff and equip them with the customer service tools mentioned above.
Please contact us about specific articles and customisation.
This Customer Service Training Course is for professionals who wish to make a substantial contribution to their company’s image or bottom line and make their own lives simpler by always providing exceptional customer service to both external and internal customers.
Throughout the program, you will receive training that takes you in the fundamentals of customer care through to providing quality customer feedback and customer satisfaction as a means of improving and potentially growing your business.
Customer Service Training available in Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Parramatta, Brisbane and Adelaide. This session can be customised to suit your business if you are located in Alexandra Hills.