Alexandra Headland Customer Service Training
Delivering first-class support is a successful strategy for everybody.
Engage your team with customer service training that is easy to implement and simple to use.
Providing great customer service is an art.
This Program Introduces the fundamental concepts of customer service and dives into effective customer service methods and practices.
- 12 poor listening habits and how to avoid them
- Communicate more assertively and effectively
- Demonstration, facilitated group review, pairs exercise with group review
- Follow-up to ensure completion
- Identify methods of promoting your business and fostering business
- Looking for all the ways you can deliver, not reasons you can not
- Recognise every customer touch point is a ‘moment of truth’
- Understand that neutral or indifferent service loses clients, creates dissatisfaction
- What is Customer Service?
About This Customer Service Training Session
A customer support program formalises the level of customer service you aim to provide, and what practical things you will do to achieve this.
One-day instructor-led customer service training courses are offered at your site for up to 15 students per course.
This course session includes an engaging blend of lecture, group interaction, and role-playing to enhance retention of their training.
Whether you need a public course or a group session at your offices, we can provide what you want at a price that will guarantee a great return on your investment.
Local Alexandra Headland Customer Service Training available for teams.