Alexandra Bridge Local Customised Customer Service Training
Complex customer service functions are in demand across a whole spectrum of industries and offices, such as banking and finance, travel and retail, contact centres, help desks, reception, front of company and counter support.
If you are in a customer focused role or you handle a client service group, this program is ideal as it will better enable you to deliver high quality service to clients and clients.
Most successful companies and companies take customer service very seriously.
This course is ideal for anyone seeking training in customer service and client care.
- Actively look for ways to go the extra mile and exceed customer expectations
- Communication Skills
- Define what great customer support is for others and yourself.
- Defining Customer Service
- Get serious about delivering great customer service.
- The Way to resurrect lost customers
- Professional telephone and email techniques
- Record customer service standards and link them back to company goals.
- Understand customer diversity
- Why you lose customers
About This Customer Service Training Session
Companies will need to give their employees access to a larger array of knowledge source, subject matter experts, examples of best practices and other peoples’ experience of customer service.
Learn the fundamentals of customer service, with ideas on how best to provide excellent customer support to improve your bottom line.
The more you know about your customers the more enabled your staff will be and the better results you’ll get from training. This session is for Customer service representatives, sales professionals, sales and customer service supervisors and managers, marketing professionals and managers, front line workers, anyone and everyone who comes into contact with clients!
Providing local training options to your Alexandra Bridge business.