Aldinga Customer Service Training
Clients are the lifeblood of any business. Yet it is surprising how few people and organisations have mastered providing consistent service excellence.
Have you got well-developed skills and a broad knowledge of customer service plans?
Most successful companies and businesses take customer support very seriously.
This workshop that can be tailored specifically for your organisation and/or department in order to examine various contact points for customers and the impact on their customer journey and experience.
- Attitudinal Issues
- Creates a professional and proactive picture for the Business
- Defining good customer service
- How to exceed customer expectations
- Identify what your organisation has to offer customers
- Know how to defuse situations with clients and to handle tough situations
- Review recruitment practices to ensure you hire the right front-line staff.
- Taking ownership of problems
- What is Customer Support?
About This Customer Service Training Session
Companies need to provide their employees access to a larger array of knowledge source, subject matter experts, examples of best practices and other peoples’ experience of customer services.
Learn the principles of customer service, with ideas on the best way to provide excellent customer service to boost your bottom line.
This comprehensive customer service Course will offer you an opportunity to explore your responsibilities to the customers service function within your organisation.
We’ll provide you valuable know-how on a wide range of topics like organizing your desk, appropriate email etiquette, dealing with tough customers, and how customer service will make your business excel.
Ask us about a customised training session in Aldinga.