Albury Customer Service Training
As the first line of contact with clients, service representatives can affect customer perceptions and ensure their loyalty and satisfaction.
Ideal for those working in a contact centre role, this customer service course will provide you the skills to offer deal with complex or challenging customer service situations.
The benefits of good customer service are endless.
This brief course gives you practical skills, knowledge and strategies.
- Advance a customer support program from a basic to advanced level
- Communicate more assertively and effectively
- Empowers you with techniques to deal with difficult or problematic situations
- How to get assistance from managers, coworkers, and staff
- Include a staff training program and review staff performance regularly.
- Make eye contact and smile when face-to-face with a client.
- Recognise every customer touch point is a ‘moment of truth’
- Understand each customer is worth the sum total of all transactions over time
- Why you lose customers
About This Customer Service Training Session
All of our programs can be customized to satisfy your specific needs.
Learn the fundamentals of customer service, with ideas on the best way best to provide excellent customer service to boost your bottom line.
Schedule the training when it is convenient for your employees.
We’re also proficient at providing bespoke training courses in customer services, in addition to longer term programmes to fulfill specific organisation targets and service standards.
To get a local session customised to suit Albury groups contact us.