Customer Service Training For Albion Park Area
An engaging customer service training course to develop and fine-tune customer service skills, with half-day or time-management training options available.
Engage your staff with customer service training that’s easy to implement and simple to use.
Regardless of the size or type of your business, the importance of customer service training for its success is undeniable
This program provides tools which will further improve customer service skills and confidence when providing service to customers from diverse cultures.
- 3 steps to assertive behaviour to get hard messages around in tactful, respectful manner
- Customer contact model and support criteria
- Enjoy their work more, so clients can feel their excitement for their role
- Exemplary service and how to achieve same
- Importance of developing lasting relationships
- Obtain customer feedback to continuously refine a customer service program
- Document customer details in a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database.
- The right and wrong ways to say “no”
- Why the choices you make with each customer contact are so significant
About This Customer Service Training Session
All of our programs can be customized to satisfy your specific needs.
Our Customer Service class will engage, instruct and equip your staff members with the skills required for frequently tough customer service based roles.
This program provides your company with the tools to complete on-site, face-to-face training for any number of employees.
You will learn methods to attract, connect with and keep customers in a competitive marketplace, including how to turn complaints into opportunities.
If you want to book a session for your team in Albion Park please inform us.