Albion Park Rail Customer Service Training
Having the ability to clearly explain the next step in a process and confirming that the customer is satisfied, will reduce the amount of callbacks and return customers. Improving “first contact” resolution is among the primary drivers of consumer satisfaction.
Discover what it means to provide truly outstanding customer service, along with the value of customer excellence into the modern business enterprise.
Inspire Your Business with a WOW Client Service Philosophy!
This workshop which may be tailored specifically for your organisation or department so as to examine various contact points for clients and the effect on their customer journey and experience.
- Enjoy how their individual effort counts towards the success of the organisation
- Customer contact model and support standards
- Dealing with hard, overbearing customers
- Handling customer enquiries
- How your attitude affects clients
- Paying positive focus on the little things for your customer
- Service recovery
- Techniques for handling complaints to the customer’s complete satisfaction
- Why finding new clients costs five to seven times more
About This Customer Service Training Session
Completing this course can allow you to recognize why businesses need excellent customer care.
One-day instructor-led customer service training courses are offered at your site for up to 15 students per course.
Target audience is Client Service agents.
You will learn ways to attract, connect with and retain customers in a competitive marketplace, including how to turn complaints into opportunities.
We can offer a training session for your team in Albion Park Rail.