Customer Service Training For Alberta Area
Having the ability to clearly explain the next step in a process and confirming that the client is satisfied, will reduce the amount of callbacks and return clients. Improving “first contact” resolution is among the primary drivers of consumer satisfaction.
Engage your team with customer service training that is easy to implement and easy to use.
Inspire Your Company with a WOW Client Service Philosophy!
This course Introduces the basic concepts of customer service and dives into effective customer service methods and practices.
- Attitudinal Issues
- Creating lasting first impressions
- Effective questioning techniques
- How to apply the Worldwide Customer Service Standards of best practice
- Identifying challenging customer requests
- Make decisions to overcome problems and accommodate customer services
- Recognise Different Customer Personalities
- The advantages and disadvantages of electronic communication
- What makes clients stay, and the reasons they leave
About This Customer Service Training Session
Good customer service is an integral part of any successful enterprise. Not only will your clients feel good about doing business with you, you can strengthen your company reputation and opening up chances for repeat business.
Participants will learn to “wow” customers and build strong customer service teams.
Service professionals need to understand that they are the very important links between the customers and the organisation.
This training session is designed for groups such as sales, marketing, telesales and customer service groups seeking to enhance the customer experience throughout the customer journey.
Customer Service Training are available for individuals in all major cities, customised training onsite is available in Alberta.