Albert Local Customer Service Training
Better customer care may be that gap causing clients to choose you above other suppliers offering the very same products or services.
Each and every contact between you and the client is vital. This course will allow you to understand the fundamental principles of good customer service practices, whether you communicate with customers in person, on the telephone or via email.
Irrespective of the size or type of your business, the importance of customer service training for its success is undeniable
This course helps customer service providers understand the importance of their role and develop essential skills necessary to provide superior customer service.
- Actively listen to a customer with a complaint
- Build trust with clients by informing when a promise Can’t be fulfilled
- Demonstrate flexible ways of dealing with difficult clients
- How to build good will
- Identify what your organisation must provide customers
- Qualities of a Great Customer Service Professional
- Responding to customer complaints
- The impact of bad service on an organisation
- Using body language to your advantage
About This Customer Service Training Session
Ideal for staff members at all levels that are wanting to develop their customer service and communication skills for working with internal and external clients.
If you do not find what you’re searching for, we can create it for you.
This course is intended for professionals looking to enhance the customer service experience and develop techniques to build strong customer relationships. This session is for Customer service representatives, sales professionals, sales and customer service supervisors and managers, marketing professionals and managers, front line employees, anyone and everyone who comes into contact with clients!
Professional Customer Service Training to suit your Albert group.