Customised Customer Service Training For Akaroa
Better customer care may be that difference causing clients to choose you above other suppliers offering the same products or services.
Engage your staff with customer service training that’s easy to implement and simple to use.
Providing great customer service is an art.
This in house customer service skills course is aimed at developing service skills, including tackling the more difficult situations.
- 5 ways to improve your over-the-phone persona
- Builds your flexibility for different scenarios through heightened communication skills
- Define what great customer support is for yourself and others.
- Defining Customer Service
- Follow-up to ensure completion
- Increases customer satisfaction and retention generating greater potential income for the company
- Prioritizing customer projects to maintain both the important as well as the urgent moving forward
- Review your performance and plan for customer service development
- Telephone greetings that place a positive stage
- Ways to create a winning first impression
About This Customer Service Training Session
A customer support program formalises the level of customer service you aim to provide, and what practical things you will do to accomplish this.
Participants will learn key concepts and take part in facilitated exercises and discussions that will personalize the customer service content to their specific roles and responsibilities in the business. Professional, certified instructors with extensive experience in the service sector teach the classes.
You will learn the causes of poor customer support, good customer care skills and how to handle complaints.
Professional Customer Service Training to suit your Akaroa team.