Customised Customer Service Training For Aitkenvale Area
Having the ability to clearly explain the next step in a process and confirming that the client is satisfied, will reduce the amount of callbacks and return customers. Improving “first contact” resolution is among the principal drivers of customer satisfaction.
Employees who are properly trained and demonstrate professional customer service skills, can improve customer satisfaction and loyalty.
In this course, the learner will learn about customer support and its connection to the international market, the meaning of ‘great service’, and exactly what the client expects.
This course is suited to anyone who wants to maximise their chances to build exceptional internal or external client relationships.
- Attract customer compliments that are recorded, rewarded and recognised
- Produce a positive reputation for their department / organisation
- Demonstrate flexible ways of dealing with difficult clients
- Follow-up to ensure completion
- Introducing colleagues to solve customer service issue
- Presentation, revolving flipchart exercise in small groups, group review
- Recognise what employees are searching for to be truly engaged.
- Understand how the service-profit chain affects your organisation.
- What makes clients stay, and the reasons they leave
About This Customer Service Training Session
A customer service program formalises the level of customer service you aim to supply, and what practical things you will do to achieve this.
Our Customer Service course will engage, instruct and equip your staff members with the skills required for frequently difficult customer service based roles.
The course will give you the skills to develop customer loyalty and will instruct you how to take care of yourself and feel confident in almost any customer situation.
You will learn the causes of poor customer support, good customer support skills and how to deal with complaints.
To find out more on this Aitkenvale Client Service Training session contact us.