Airville Local Customised Customer Service Training
Trying to find customer service training courses?
Feedback from workshop participants informs us that they could immediately use their new skills to their workplace the next day.
In today’s competitive market, businesses must make sure they’re providing the highest quality customer service.
This course discusses how to connect with the customer and illustrates how to handle customer service on the phone, in-person, responding to and sending email, and when dealing with challenging clients.
- Apply critical communication skills
- Consult and communicate effectively with relevant people
- Differences between assertive, aggressive and passive behaviour
- How to build good will
- Introducing colleagues to solve customer service issue
- Obtain customer feedback to continuously refine a customer support program
- Service recovery
- Knowing the customer service interplay ‘experience ‘ procedure’
- What makes clients remain, and the reasons they leave
About This Customer Service Training Session
Terrific customer service training covers essential behaviours, service plans, and support systems that together ensure an exceptional customer experience.
Our customer service training is always aligned to the most frequent method of communication used to connect with your clients e.g. face to face, phone, email. Professional, certified instructors with extensive experience in the service sector teach the classes.
You will learn the causes of poor customer support, good customer care skills and how to handle complaints.
Training sessions customised to suit the Airville local area and business.