Airly Local Customised Customer Service Training
As the first line of contact with customers, service agents can influence customer perceptions and ensure their loyalty and satisfaction.
Discover what it means to provide truly outstanding customer service, together with the value of customer excellence into the modern business enterprise.
In this program, the learner will learn about customer service and its relation to the global market, the meaning of ‘great service’, and exactly what the customer expects.
This program provides supervisors with the tools to construct a customer centric organisation utilizing the most current customer service strategies for sustaining and building a culture of service excellence.
- Body language skills
- Complaints and why we need them
- Delight the Customer by Exceeding their Expectations
- Examples of exceptional customer service skills
- Increases customer satisfaction and retention by creating loyalty
- Pre-planning to get the most from time, people and priorities
- Recognise every customer touch point is a ‘moment of truth’
- Take possession of a customer problem; follow it through to resolution, and follow up to confirm the problem is solved to their satisfaction
- Ways to make a winning first impression
About This Customer Service Training Session
Assessing all customer touch points and focusing on professional communication, this course will not just help you manage, track and report on the effectiveness of your service to clients, but handle customer complaints in a professional way.
Our customer service training is always adapting to the most frequent method of communication used to connect with your customers e.g. face to face, phone, email.
The customer service course will enhance each participant’s ability to manage interactions with customers and ensure that they have the confidence to enable them to implement best practice customer service techniques, delivering customer satisfaction whilst developing customer loyalty.
Throughout the program, you will receive training that takes you from the principles of customer care through to providing quality customer feedback and customer satisfaction as a way of improving and potentially growing your business.
Customised Customer Service Training for Airly groups.