Airdmillan Local Customer Service Training
Customer expectations are on an all-time high. In spite of continual insights, many client needs are still not fulfilled. This is a clear sign that training has to be more stringent.
Each and every contact between you and the customer is vital. This course can help you recognize the basic principles of good customer service practices, whether you communicate with customers in person, on the telephone or via email.
Our comprehensive customer service training classes are designed to help your employees respond to customers’ needs. The course teaches service representatives critical skills in the areas of communication, professionalism, managing the telephone, managing the client, managing job stress and other abilities such as cross-selling.
- 3 simple rules for answering another person’s phone
- Create a positive reputation for their department / organisation
- Defining good customer service
- Get serious about delivering great customer service.
- Identified ways they can add value to customer relationships and exceed expectations
- Lessens stress by providing skills to de-escalate challenging situations
- Seek post-sale feedback from clients.
- Knowing the client service interplay ‘experience ‘ procedure’
- Using positive language and tone of voice
About This Customer Service Training Session
Terrific customer service training covers essential behaviours, service plans, and support systems that together ensure an exceptional customer experience.
One-day instructor-led customer service training courses are offered at your site for up to 15 students per course.
The customer service training is either a complete or half-day customer service workshop focussed on the crucial role individuals play in building customer loyalty and creating positive service experiences.
With a selection of training options, have a look at some of the most popular themes or have us design something specific for you.
Customer Service Training sessions available in Airdmillan if you are a business searching for a customised training session. Workshops available in Parramatta, Perth, Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide and Brisbane.