Customer Service Training For Agnes
Customer service is carefully and deliberately designed to match your business — not by doing different things, rather by doing the exact things differently.
Ideal for those working in a contact centre role, this customer service course will give you the skills to offer deal with complex or challenging customer service situations.
Individuals who interact directly with a customer needs to have a skillset and mindset to meet or exceed a customer’s expectations.
See the skills required to provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers.
- 4 ways to build a strong team
- Produce a positive reputation for their department / organisation
- Effective Methods for building customer loyalty
- How to handle the inherent frustrations of heavy customer contact
- How to view your business through the eyes of the client
- Lessens stress by providing skills to de-escalate challenging situations
- Seek post-sale feedback from clients.
- Teaches skills for handling difficult, abusive and higher maintenance customers.
- Why finding new clients costs five to seven times more
About This Customer Service Training Session
As you discuss the various skills and techniques, you may draw from your own personal and varied experiences to share elements of reward and challenge. Consider this class as a re-energizing time to construct and expand from where you are now.Ideal for those working in a contact centre role, this customer service course will provide you the skills to manage complex or challenging customer service situations.
Providing excellent customer service is critical to the long-term viability of each business.
We can customise the program so it’s contextualised to suit you and your office requirements.
This session is created for business located in Agnes.