Customer Service Training For Agnes Banks
Complex customer service roles are in demand across a complete spectrum of industries and offices, including banking and finance, travel and retail, contact centres, help desks, reception, front of company and counter service.
Gain thorough knowledge and understanding of customer service practices and become confident in handling enquiries, complaints, and communications.
Increasingly, customers are valuing customer support over and over both product quality and low prices so increasing customer support is vital.
This program provides tools that will further enhance customer service skills and confidence when providing service to customers from diverse cultures.
- Body language skills
- Create a positive reputation for their department / organisation
- Diagnose problems in delivery of customer support
- Have the knowledge, skills and desire to work out a customer’s query or problem on the initial call.
- How to keep your cool in the toughest situations
- Practised how to turn customer service disappointment into a positive experience
- Recognise who the customers are and what they are looking for.
- Up selling and cross selling techniques
- Using positive language and tone of voice
About This Customer Service Training Session
Terrific customer service training covers essential behaviors, service strategies, and support systems that together ensure an exceptional customer experience.
Learn about customer service skills, building customer loyalty, creating effective first impressions, managing customer expectations, and much more by filtering through our training and development workshops.
Service professionals will need to understand that they are the very important links between the clients and the organisation. This session is for Customer service representatives, sales professionals, sales and customer service supervisors and managers, marketing professionals and managers, front line employees, anyone and everyone who comes into contact with customers!
Ask us about a customised training session in Agnes Banks.