Customised Customer Service Training In Afterlee
Delivering first-class support is a successful strategy for everybody.
Employees that are properly trained and demonstrate professional customer service skills, can enhance customer loyalty and satisfaction.
Our client services class is ideally suited to those already working in a customer service capacity, or contemplating exploring a new career area.
This 1-day customer service training course introduces entry-level customer service representatives to the basic principles and techniques required to deliver excellent service.
- 4 ways to build a powerful team
- Confidently deal with unhappy customers and produce a solution-centric approach to complaints.
- Effective questioning techniques
- The Way to exceed customer expectations
- Individual and group exercises, facilitated group discussion
- Make decisions to overcome problems and adapt customer services
- Document customer details in a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database.
- Knowing the customer’s situation
- What makes clients stay, and the reasons they leave
About This Customer Service Training Session
Establishing a successful customer service program on your company demands dedication from yourself and your own staff.
Our courses can be tailored to satisfy the demands of every business when dealing with both external and internal customers, regardless of industry or the size of your business.
This class focuses on analysing needs, priorities and problem investigations in the delivery of service to clients.
This training session is designed for groups such as sales, marketing, telesales and customer service groups looking to improve the customer experience throughout the customer travel.
If you’re a business located in Afterlee we can provide a customised Customer Service Training to fit your team.