Customer Service Training For Aeroglen Area
Having the ability to clearly explain the next step in a process and confirming that the client is satisfied, will reduce the amount of callbacks and return customers. Improving “first contact” resolution is among the primary drivers of customer satisfaction.
Employees who are properly trained and demonstrate professional customer service skills, can improve customer satisfaction and loyalty.
In this course, the learner will learn about customer support and its relation to the international market, the significance of ‘great service’, and what the customer expects.
This course helps customer service providers understand the importance of their role and develop essential skills required to provide superior customer service.
- Attract customer compliments which are recorded, rewarded and recognised
- Produce a reputation for reliability by fulfilling their promises to customers
- Delivering bad news to customers in a professional way
- How to deal with difficult customers
- Identify methods of promoting your business and boosting business
- Pre-planning to get the most from time, people and priorities
- Review recruitment practices to ensure you hire the ideal front-line staff.
- Understand each customer is worth the sum total of all trades over time
- Using body language to your advantage
About This Customer Service Training Session
Fantastic customer service is an integral component of any successful enterprise. Not only will your customers feel good about doing business with you, you can strengthen your organization reputation and opening up chances for repeat business.
Our Customer Service course will engage, instruct and equip your staff members with the skills required for often tough customer support based roles.
The customer service training is either a full or half-day customer service workshop focussed on the crucial role people play in building customer loyalty and creating positive service experiences.
We’ll provide you invaluable know-how on a wide assortment of topics like organizing your desk, proper email etiquette, dealing with tough customers, and how customer service will make your company excel.
This Customer Service Training can be customised to suit the local area of Aeroglen.