Customised Customer Service Training For Adelaide University Area
As the first line of contact with clients, service representatives can influence customer perceptions and ensure their loyalty and satisfaction.
Do you understand customer requirements and problems and want to offer advice to staff members?
Our customer services course is ideally suited to those already working in a customer service capacity, or contemplating exploring a new career area.
This program provides skills and tools to create memorable service experiences leading to customer loyalty and successful customer centric organisations.
- 12 poor listening habits and how to avoid them
- Customer contact model and service criteria
- Easier management of staff and customer issues due to increased satisfaction of staff and clients
- How to build good will
- Identify what your organisation must offer customers
- Manage Different Stressful Situations with the Irate, Rambling, Insistent, Threatening or Vulgar Customers
- Recognise what employees are looking for to be genuinely engaged.
- Time management Methods
- What differentiates us from our competitors?
About This Customer Service Training Session
As you discuss the many skills and techniques, you will draw from your own personal and varied experiences to share elements of challenge and reward. Consider this class as a re-energizing time to construct and expand from where you are now.
Learn the principles of customer service, with tips on the best way to provide excellent customer service to improve your bottom line.
The customer service training is either a complete or half-day customer service workshop focussed on the crucial role people play in building customer loyalty and creating positive service experiences.
We are also proficient at providing bespoke training courses in customer services, in addition to longer term programmes to meet specific organisation targets and service standards.
Customer Service Training sessions offered in Adelaide University if you’re a business searching for a customised training session. Workshops available in Parramatta, Perth, Brisbane, Adelaide, Canberra, Sydney and Melbourne.