Addington Local Customised Customer Service Training
Having the ability to clearly explain the next step in a process and confirming that the client is satisfied, will decrease the number of callbacks and return clients. Improving “first contact” resolution is among the primary drivers of customer satisfaction.
Good customer service is vital for all businesses, large or small. It can have a direct effect on customer loyalty and where potential customers decide to invest their money.
Inspire Your Company with a WOW Client Service Philosophy!
This in house customer service skills course is aimed at developing service skills, including tackling the harder situations.
- Apply critical communication skills
- Communicate and collaborate with customers utilising efficient communication processes
- Develop strategies to obtain customer feedback for improving the provision of Services and Products
- Examples of exceptional customer service skills
- Know how to contribute to and create a customer service culture
- Practical tips for handling dangerous anger
- Recognize that service delivery is a single response value
- Tips for improving cooperation between departments
- What does good service look like and feel like?
About This Customer Service Training Session
Establishing a successful customer service program in your company requires commitment from yourself and your staff.
One-day instructor-led customer service training courses are offered at your site for up to 15 students per class.
This course session includes an engaging combination of lecture, group interaction, and role-playing to enhance retention of the training.
We’ll give you invaluable know-how on a wide range of topics such as organizing your desk, proper email etiquette, dealing with tough customers, and how customer service will make your business excel.
Local Addington Customer Service Training available for teams.