Adamstown Heights Customised Customer Service Training
Complex customer service functions are in demand across a complete spectrum of industries and offices, including banking and finance, travel and retail, contact centers, help desks, reception, front of company and counter support.
Good customer service is vital for all businesses, large or small. It may have a direct effect on customer loyalty and where potential customers choose to invest their money. To put it simply, the higher quality customer service you provide, the higher degree of customer satisfaction you will enjoy, and that will translate into repeat business and more earnings.
Learn the fundamentals of customer service, with ideas on the best way best to provide excellent customer service to boost your bottom line. The course teaches service representatives critical skills in the areas of communication, professionalism, managing the call, managing the customer, managing job stress and other abilities such as cross-selling.
- 3 simple rules for answering another person’s phone
- Complaint handling and client interaction
- Encourage ideas, suggestions and observations from all employees.
- How to deal with difficult customers
- How to keep from getting upset and unraveled
- Know how to handle customer behaviour by understanding their needs and expectations
- Reward customers with a customer loyalty program.
- The 3 Principles of superior customer support
- Using body language to your advantage
About This Customer Service Training Session
As you discuss the various skills and techniques, you may draw from your own personal and varied experiences to discuss elements of reward and challenge. Consider this class as a re-energizing time to build and expand from where you are now.
Our courses can be tailored to satisfy the requirements of every business when dealing with both internal and external customers, irrespective of industry or the size of your company.
This customer service course is suitable for anyone who has responsibility for serving external or internal clients.
You will learn the causes of poor customer care, very good customer support skills and how to deal with complaints.
This session is created for company located in Adamstown Heights.