Adaminaby Customer Service Training
Having the ability to clearly explain the next step in a process and confirming that the customer is satisfied, will decrease the amount of callbacks and return clients. Improving “first contact” resolution is one of the principal drivers of consumer satisfaction.
Employees who are properly trained and demonstrate professional customer service skills, can improve customer loyalty and satisfaction.
People who interact directly with a customer needs to have a skillset and mindset to meet or exceed a client’s expectations. The course teaches service agents critical skills in the areas of communication, professionalism, managing the call, managing the client, managing job stress and other abilities such as cross-selling.
- Attract customer compliments which are recorded, rewarded and recognised
- Customers’ psychological needs
- Diagnose problems in fitting service delivery to customers and immediately action procedures to resolve customer complaints
- How listening could surmount a tense situation
- Importance of developing lasting relationships
- Paying positive focus on the little things for your customer
- Strategies for contending with rude or abusive callers
- Understand how the service-profit chain affects your organisation.
- What is Customer Support?
About This Customer Service Training Session
Ideal for team members at all levels that are wanting to develop their customer service and communication skills for working with internal and external customers.
Our focus is on you, and we will deliver a customer service training workshop that is exactly what your company needs.
Provides the high-quality training required to meet the high standards expected by your customer.
You will learn ways to attract, connect with and retain customers in a competitive market, including how to turn complaints into opportunities.
This Customer Service Training can be customised to suit the local area of Adaminaby.