Ada Customised Customer Service Training
Customer service is not a department. It’s a philosophy to be adopted by each employee.
Fantastic customer service is vital for all businesses, large or small. It can have a direct impact on customer loyalty and where potential customers decide to invest their money.
Most customer service training emphasises skills and behaviors. These are important. However, delivering the best possible customer service — keeping your client retention high — requires more than basic training, it requires cultural change.
Whether your staff members come into contact with clients face-to-face, on the phone, or through email and chat support programmes, customer service training will make a difference.
- Attitudinal Issues
- Customers’ psychological needs
- Develop effective interpersonal communication and problem-solving abilities
- Factors of voice that add and detract from the message and image being portrayed
- Identifying ways to add value and exceed customer expectations
- Pre-planning to get the most from time, people and priorities
- Say no without using the ‘no’ word and avoid disappointing a customer
- Understanding the customer’s situation
- Using body language to your advantage
About This Customer Service Training Session
Good customer service is an integral component of any successful business. Not only will your customers feel good about doing business with you, you can strengthen your organization reputation and opening up opportunities for repeat business.
Our courses can be tailored to satisfy the requirements of every business when dealing with both external and internal customers, regardless of industry or the size of your company.
This program carries customer service training to the maximum level.
You will learn methods to attract, connect with and keep customers in a competitive marketplace, including how to turn complaints into opportunities.
Customised Customer Service Training made for local Ada companies.