Acton Park Customer Service Training
Being able to clearly explain the next step in a process and confirming that the customer is satisfied, will reduce the number of callbacks and return customers. Improving “first contact” resolution is one of the principal drivers of consumer satisfaction.
Discover what it means to provide truly outstanding customer service, together with the value of customer excellence into the modern business.
Irrespective of the size or type of your business, the importance of customer service training for its success is undeniable
This program provides tools and skills to make memorable service experiences resulting in customer loyalty and productive customer centric organisations.
- 3 steps to assertive behaviour to get hard messages around in tactful, respectful manner
- Customer contact model and service criteria
- Enhance each customer interaction with friendliness and go the extra mile
- Handling work based customer requests
- Know how to contribute to and create a customer service culture
- Lessens stress by providing skills to de-escalate challenging situations
- Responding to challenging customer requests assertively
- Turning disappointment into delight
- What differentiates us from our competitors?
About This Customer Service Training Session
Completing this course can help you recognize why businesses need good customer care.
Our customer service training programs already include many great research-proven topics for you to choose from. Professional, certified instructors with extensive experience in the service sector teach the classes.
We can adapted to your precise requirements and the examples used can be very specific to your organisation.
Supplying local training options to your Acton Park business.