Customer Service Training For Abington Area
Customer service is carefully and deliberately designed to suit your business — not by doing different things, instead by doing the same things differently.
Feedback from workshop participants tells us that they can immediately apply their new skills to their office the next day.
Our Customer Service specialists can help by sharing the lessons we’ve learned throughout our history and show how setting core values can help companies meet their targets.
This course covers essential topics in providing quality client service.
- Active listening including taking notes
- Dealing with difficult clients and complaints
- Define what great customer support is for others and yourself.
- Defining Customer Service
- Explore the principles of Terrific service
- How to prevent misunderstandings
- Paying positive attention to the small things for your customer
- Review client satisfaction using verifiable data
- The 80 / 20 Rule — why you should ‘super-serve’ your top 20 percent
- Using positive language and tone of voice
About This Customer Service Training Session
As you discuss the various skills and techniques, you may draw from your own personal and diverse experiences to discuss elements of reward and challenge. Consider this class as a re-energizing time to build and expand from where you are now.
If you are in a customer focused role or you handle a customer support team, this program is ideal as it will better help you deliver high quality service to customers and clients.
The customer service course will enhance each participant’s ability to manage interactions with clients and ensure that they have the confidence to enable them to implement best practice customer service techniques, delivering customer satisfaction whilst creating customer loyalty.
You will learn the causes of poor customer support, very good customer care skills and how to handle complaints.
Require a quote for your Abington business Contact us today.