Customised Customer Service Training In Abingdon Downs
Complex customer service functions are in demand across a whole spectrum of industries and offices, including banking and finance, travel and retail, contact centres, help desks, reception, front of business and counter support.
Do you have well-developed skills and a broad knowledge of customer service strategies?
In today’s rapidly changing business world, the key to a successful organisation is not only about providing an excellent service or product, but also about delivering great customer care.
This course helps customer service providers understand the importance of the role and develop essential skills required to deliver superior customer service.
- 3 simple rules for answering another person’s phone
- Course Overview
- Define what great customer support is for others and yourself.
- Defining Customer Service
- Explore the principles of Terrific service
- How your attitude affects clients
- Make decisions to overcome problems and adapt customer services
- Record customer service standards and relate them back to business goals.
- Understand that neutral or indifferent service loses customers, creates dissatisfaction
- What customer service is
About This Customer Service Training Session
Establishing a successful customer service program on your business demands commitment from yourself and your staff.
Learn the strategies involved in exceeding customer needs and guiding staff to comprehend and retain customer relationships.
Simply put, the higher quality customer service you provide, the higher level of customer satisfaction you will enjoy, and that will translate into repeat business and more revenue.
Whether you want a public course or a group session in your offices, we can supply what you want at a price that will guarantee a great return on your investment.
On the lookout for interactive and transformational Customer Service Training for staff at your workplace? Contact us to discuss how we can help spark your team’s performance.