Customer Service Training For Abernethy Area
Customers are the lifeblood of any business. Yet it’s surprising how few people and organisations have mastered delivering consistent service excellence.
Ideal for those working in a contact centre role, this client service class will give you the skills to offer deal with complex or challenging customer service situations.
Providing great customer service is an art.
The level of service provided to each and every client often makes the difference between whether or not a brand fails or succeeds.
- Addresses the skills necessary to provide exceptional customer service to internal and external clients.
- Coping with anger and whining customers
- Dealing with hard, overbearing Clients
- Giving customers the wrong impression
- How to see your organization through the eyes of the customer
- Manage stressful situations with customers face-to-face and over the telephone
- Satisfying the client’s basic needs
- Understanding the customer service interplay ‘experience ‘ procedure’
- What does great service look like and feel like?
About This Customer Service Training Session
Exploring all customer touch points and focusing on professional communication, this course will not only help you manage, track and report on the effectiveness of your service to customers, but manage customer complaints in a professional manner.
Participants will learn key concepts and participate in facilitated discussions and exercises that will personalize the customer support content to their precise functions and responsibilities in the organization.
This program provides tools to identify the many ingredients that contribute to difficult customer situations; understand and defeat them and demonstrate how customer retrieval can benefit your organization.
Whether you need a public course or a group session in your offices, we can provide exactly what you want at a price that will guarantee a great return on your investment.
We can offer a trainer in the Abernethy area.