Customised Customer Service Training For Abercorn
Customer service is intentionally and carefully designed to match your business — not by doing different things, instead by doing the exact things differently.
Employees that are properly trained and demonstrate professional customer service skills, can improve customer loyalty and satisfaction.
A number of customer service skills are needed in order to provide customer service that really satisfies customers.
This program provides tools and skills to create memorable service experiences leading to customer loyalty and productive customer centric organisations.
- Active listening skills on the telephone
- Choose Proper behavior for different customer service situations
- Demonstration, facilitated group review, pairs exercise with group review
- Factors of good and bad communication on the telephone
- How we ‘manage’ our clients
- Learn lessons from your most difficult clients
- Respond to and report on client feedback and complaints
- The Value and Belief of Customer Care
- Why the choices you make with each client contact are so significant
About This Customer Service Training Session
Ideal for staff members at all levels who are wanting to develop their customer service and communication skills for working with internal and external customers.
In order to create customer satisfaction, you need to go beyond good customer service and exceed your clients’ expectations with exceptional service every time.
The customer service training is either a full or half-day customer support workshop focussed on the crucial role people play in building customer loyalty and creating positive service experiences. This session is for Customer service representatives, sales professionals, sales and customer service supervisors and managers, marketing professionals and managers, front line employees, anyone and everyone who comes into contact with customers!
Please contact us for more information on Customer Service Training for your business in Abercorn.