Abbotsham Local Customised Customer Service Training
An engaging customer service training course to develop and fine-tune customer service skills, with half-day or time-management training options available.
Engage your team with customer service training that’s simple to implement and easy to use.
Providing exceptional customer service begins with understanding who your customers are and establishing a client attention to meet their needs.
The amount of service offered to each and every customer often makes the difference between whether or not a brand fails or succeeds.
- Apply critical communication skills
- Building customer relationships
- Developed skills in engaging with customers and handling their enquiries effectively
- How to handle the inherent frustrations of heavy customer contact
- Identify Ways of promoting your business and boosting business
- Learn lessons from your most difficult clients
- Remember to use ‘please’ and ‘thank-you’ and offer world-class courtesy
- Understand each customer is worth the sum total of all trades over time
- Why the choices you make with each client contact are so important
About This Customer Service Training Session
Customer service training programs improve the customer service skills and skills of your staff and equip them with the customer service tools mentioned previously.
One-day instructor-led customer service training classes are offered at your site for up to 15 students per class.
The customer service training is either a complete or half-day customer service workshop focussed on the crucial role individuals play in building customer loyalty and creating positive service experiences.
Throughout the program, you’ll receive training that takes you from the principles of customer care through to providing quality customer feedback and customer satisfaction as a means of improving and possibly growing your business.
Ask us about a customised training session at Abbotsham.