Abbotsbury Customer Service Training
Better customer care may be that gap causing customers to choose you above other suppliers offering the very same products or services.
If you are in a customer focused role or you handle a client service group, this course is perfect as it will better enable you to provide high quality service to customers and clients.
Learn to create an wonderful customer experience.
This brief course provides you with practical skills, knowledge and strategies.
- Actively look for ways to go the extra mile and exceed customer expectations
- Creates a professional and proactive picture for the company through service standards
- Effective questioning techniques
- Handling customer enquiries
- Internal vs. External customers
- Make customer service a team approach
- Surprise and delight customers by under promising and over delivering.
- The 3 Principles of superior customer service
- What customer service is
About This Customer Service Training Session
Fantastic customer service is an essential component of any successful business. Not only will your clients feel great about doing business with you, you can strengthen your company reputation and opening up opportunities for repeat business.
If you’re in a customer focused role or you manage a customer service team, this program is perfect as it will better enable you to deliver high quality service to customers and clients.
The customer service training is either a full or half-day customer support workshop focussed on the critical role individuals play in building customer loyalty and creating positive service experiences.
This training session is designed for groups such as sales, marketing, telesales and customer service groups seeking to enhance the customer experience throughout the customer journey.
This session can be conducted on site at Abbotsbury.