Customer Service Training In Abbeyard
Being able to clearly explain the next step in a process and confirming that the client is satisfied, will reduce the amount of callbacks and return customers. Improving “first contact” resolution is among the primary drivers of customer satisfaction.
Ideal for those working in a contact centre role, this client service course will provide you the skills to provide deal with complex or challenging customer service situations.
Our customer services class is ideally suited to those already working in a customer service capacity, or contemplating exploring a new career area.
The amount of service provided to each and every customer frequently makes the difference between whether a brand fails or succeeds.
- 3 simple rules for answering another person’s phone
- Dealing with difficult clients and complaints
- Demonstrate flexible ways of dealing with difficult clients
- Giving customers the wrong impression
- Identifying the nature of customer complaints
- Practical tips for managing dangerous anger
- Surprise and delight customers by under promising and over delivering.
- Understand customer diversity
- What your customers, desire, need and anticipate
About This Customer Service Training Session
Completing this course can allow you to understand why businesses need good customer care.
Our courses can be tailored to meet the requirements of every business when dealing with both internal and external customers, irrespective of industry or the size of your company.
This customer service course is suitable for anybody who has responsibility for serving internal or external customers.
You will learn methods to attract, connect with and keep customers in a competitive marketplace, including how to turn complaints into opportunities.
Customised Customer Service Training created for local Abbeyard business.